- In ICT Market Since 2004
- A Wide Range of Solutions and Products
- 24/7 Support and Varieties of SLAs
- On Site and Remote Support
- Customer Education and Training Facilities
- Consultation Services and Outsourcing
- Interconnect, Access and Enterprise SBC
- IPX Proxy, B2BUA, Outbound Proxy, Mirror Proxy.
- H.323 gatekeeper, H.248 Proxy Relay.
- Adaptive Call Routing, LCR, LLCR, Performance-based Routing.
- Transcoding and Media Adaptation.
- Comprehensive Reporting and Advanced Call Diagnostics
- Intuitive Graphical User Interface (GUI) for ease of configuration.
- Any-to-Any Signaling and Media Transconding
- Simultaneous support for PRI, CAS, SS7, SIP and H.323.
- High Density and Versatility
- Easy-to-use Service Configuration and Management Tools
- NEBS 3 carrier-grade design.
- Award Wining Media Gateway
Providing the highest levels of reliability and throughput, our data center switches are purpose-built for the exacting demands of high-performance enterprise and cloud data centers with In-depth visibility and control over users and devices empower you to gain a unified view of the security across your wired and wireless networks.
EXL Technologies average three-year total cost of ownership (TCO) is minimum 20% lower than competitors, This was from surveys with over 10 competitors are working in the same fields.
Dedicated support engineers to be available to give assistance moreover they have a working knowledge and solid experiences for faster resolutions to issues.
Unique service offering, Redundant and High Availability Design, Powerful analytics, that fit strong growth in Mobile and Fixed markets driven by new deployments and expansions.
Yes, Kandy Cloud UC “know as Nuvia”, workers continue to enjoy a consistent set of traditional communications capabilities in addition to video, HD VoIP, audio/video conferencing and screen-sharing––from home, office or the road with the ability of pay as you go pricing model. Kandy Cloud UC is standards-based, so organizations can select from multiple brands of SIP-based endpoints as well as an extensive set of Smart Office UC clients for popular devices. Kandy Cloud UC also supports the latest WebRTC standards to deliver UC with just a web browser. Unlike competitors, there is no proprietary hardware lock-in or hidden licensing charges.